Monday 24 September 2012

Warrior (2)

I can't ever deny that I'm so in love with Japanese culture since I was a kid
Japanese's martial arts, culinary, history and stuffs like that

I love the story during ninja-samurai period
Each of them has their own master
A really important master, be it the shogun, emperor, leader or even their own ideology

To live and die for it, isn't that wonderful? (forgive me but I think it is hahaha)
Better to die while fighting for something you hold dear, than to live your life without any meaning

Plus, one of my strength (I'm simply stating an obvious fact :P) is my loyalty
I'm faithful to those I love, to those I care for
That's why this topic is extremely vital for my life
1. Do you stay loyal, when you are in your comfort zone?
2. Who is your master?

First point,
Following my previous post, Phil 1:21 is one of my life-changing principle
It's my highest honour to die for something I keep with all my life,
It's obvious, if you die, it means you've finished your part here (in the world)
You do not need to fight anymore, it's simple an eternal rest
Paul even said "To die is gain"


Many warriors were proved skillful in the war, but not all of them have a great character and stay loyal
How to train those aspects? Simple, test and examine your life outside of the battlefield, during the peaceful time. Do you live righteously? Maintain your integrity and support your master?

Basically, without those things above, a warrior or even a hero is nothing but a peacebreaker
It's not just about how you die on the battlefield, but also how you have been living your whole life

Secondly,

Who is the master you are serving? Yourself? Your family? World?
A warrior will fight for bad purpose even if he is loyal, strong, faithful... It's simply because he is serving a wrong master and many examples of this case have happened at the past
People can make a wrong decision, even the masters themselves


Paul also stated: To live is Christ
Concluding some things I've been taught (and what I've taught to my fellows), having Christ in you means having an intimate relationship with Him, the Righteous Master

Anyway, we are on the battlefield RIGHT NOW
Be ready in all timeguard your heart and let's finish well



No comments:

Post a Comment