Thursday 20 September 2012

Warrior on Battlefield

"I was born to be a warrior"
I used to think like this (even until now)

Warrior means 'a person who is engaged in battle'
Yes, I do love peace and try to maintain it as what the Bible said at Ephesian 4:3
But I also love the atmosphere of the battlefield in things such as futsal tournament, football competition, boxing match etc
I even learn boxing just to feel THAT feeling when you are in the middle of rain of punches. You try to dodge each of them, receive some blows, trying to hold your stance and do counterattacks, it should be awesome hahaha (forgive this boxing-otaku conversation)

I'm not a typical 'staying at home' guy
I must, have to, am obliged to go out and look for new adventures
I can not stay still, wait, sitting on my couch and spend my time in my room (which I usually do after entering Monash -_-)

I'm willing to die (literally die) for something I hold dear, I'm grateful that Christ has saved me long before I made a 'wrong decision' in my life.
Now that my life is not my own , I've committed my life for Him

Until now, I learned that my calling is in Apologetic Teachings
An area in which I may lose my life in literal meaning
To join this kind of movement means to be a frontier
Deal with all kind of people, most probably be refused, marked as an idiot and chances to die young (what a hateful world we're living in)

Too bad, some so-called Church Leaders might not have this same idea with me
Not to say one should live carelessly and simply die
Again, your life is not your own

Be a warrior in everything you do, because life is a battlefield anyway
Don't expect peace without fighting for it

No comments:

Post a Comment