Thursday 6 December 2012

WotM First Trip 06/12/2012

Yahoooo....
This is the first trip being held by our WotM class.
Too bad some people could not join us.
Pray that we can join and commit ourselves in this activity, afterall it should be the lifestyle of ours :).

Sooo, for today's journey to the Bukit Bintang, the members were:
Kak Dicky Sudrajad, Irawan Chandra, Ce Ratna Dewi Salim, Maria Lawono, Zeruya Pangalila, Caesari Putri, Brian Adam and the writer *uhuk... me.

This is exciting!!!
Since the very first class, I struggled a lot to do this.
But I promised God to do whatever He wants me to, and being faithful in this 'Way of the Master' program is one of them.

I think, this trip is our 'another step of faith', to get out from our comfort zone and start reaching out :)
Moreover it is Jesus' will , Great Commission for ALL OF US.

Starting with praying after everything that might be our challenge (physically and spiritually), we split up and started to share the Words, two persons in a group.

People's responses were various indeed
Some welcomed us cheerfully, some did not
Some even promoted tracts to their friends and ask how to contact us
Some were interested with the Words which showed their longing to find out the truth
Some gave us unpredictable response
It's AMAAZZIIING (read: ehhhmeeejiingg)

This blog won't have enough space to describe amazing things we've been going through with God, as a team. So you can ask my friends (okay, and me) about the story ;).

Short story, we felt no regret, grateful instead, because we have begun another step of faith to do what He wants slowly but surely.

Anywayyy, I bought another pair of futsal shoes during this trip at Pavilion

I've been saving money to buy an ASICS futsal shoes (indoor futsal shoes).


Why ASICS? Because Sunesia's ex captain Mario Satya promoted it hahaha and after some researches, I found that ASICS were used by Japanese players since a long time ago.
Why did I buy a new one? Because my flat (and first) futsal shoes were broken, so it left me with my 2 pairs of turf futsal shoes :P.
Why blue? One of my favourite colours #justsaying


What's this INDOOR and TURF stuff?

God bless you, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment