Saturday 20 April 2013

Engkau di Dalamku - Total Submission

Hey guys
Been a long time since I felt the overwhelming feelings that I needed to write something

I know that life with God is full of adventures
But I never asked it to be like the J-Dorama, K-Drama or whatsoever (or I might have, too much manga/anime when I was a kid maybe)
I realized that recently my life turned to be quite complicated, full of emotions, wonderful things...
I was having this kind of feeling "We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun" (Terry Jacks)
It was fun, filled with joy, tears and smiles

I think I gotta be thankful for being invited to participate in this 'movie' haha
Life with God is never boring indeed and I'm sincerely grateful for that
All my best kept things: A certain principle, dreams, or even my whole life's plan were being turned upside down by God (certainly for a beautiful purpose, I haven't seen right now)
Just right after the moment I could accept that God's plan, I was slapped and told not to be arrogant for the strengths came from God Himself.
It continued to the point where I was reminded again about Total Submission/Surrender

Please pardon me, I would like to present you Sidney Mohede's song that reminds me about Total Submission:


ENGKAU DI DALAMKU
Pongky Prasetyo & Sidney Mohede
Giving My Best


KAULAH PENULIS HIDUPKU
KAU MEMBUAT S'GALANYA BARU
ENGKAU DI DALAMKU
DAN KUADA DALAM-MU
TAK ADA YANG TAK MUNGKIN BAGI-MU


KU DICIPTA UNTUK-MU
'TUK MEMBAWA HARUM NAMA-MU
ENGKAU DI DALAMKU
DAN KUADA DALAM-MU
KINI KUDATANG MENCARI WAJAH-MU


MENGASIHI-MU S'LALU DENGAN S'GENAP HATIKU
MENCINTAI SELURUH PERBUATAN-MU
MENGABDIKAN HIDUPKU SESUAI RENCANA-MU
KU MAU MENYEMBAH-MU SAMPAI AKHIR HAYATKU


KAU MEMAHAMI HATIKU
HANYA KAU YANG MENGERTIKU S'LALU
ENGKAU DI DALAMKU DAN KUADA DALAM-MU
KINI KU DATANG MENCARI WAJAH-MU




The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
    may the name of the Lord be praised.” - Job 1:21b

No comments:

Post a Comment