Thursday 3 January 2013

(Almost) Everything Important in 2012

2012 had been a pleasant journey for me personally

I can't even describe the whole things happened
(But well, please let me describe it through this blog huahaha)

- Starting with my 2012 Resolution after consulting with Ko Reza: Hanging out with Jesus and Holy Spirit (sound cliche, doesn't it? But it's true :D)
I've been walking on this journey to find out more about Him
My reason is simple "If we are to call Him God, Lover of my soul or Father, you should understand with your life those titles of Him. Noone would call a stranger (or a non-lover) as your lover, right?"

- Godly jealousy
I shared with my friends about this experience, which I was reminded about being 'complete' as a single.
God loves me too much to let me be lovey-dovey with a particular person, no not yet, not this time.

Even things that distract me most of all the times, manga, anime or anything.
He really dislikes when I'm not thinking of Him
It's affirming Ko Reza's sharing and Ko Geboy's sermon about "Surat Cinta Tuhan yang Bikin Guling2"

Renewing my resolution and improving my mindset regarding this matter, I focused on seeking Jesus

- Promotion
Viewing the previous days, I couldn't believe how much opportunities I've been trusted with.
Masih saja bingung soal teknik2 'worship leading', 'how to improve in singing' and my other life-long studies, gua sudah dipercayakan dengan banyak hal.
Memimpin pujian di acara Paskah (Servant King), acara Natal (Luminous) misalnya
Bertemu teman2 sepelayanan yang luar biasa, dan juga faithful yet excellent teammates in FGCC #Luminous

Bahkan sebelum itu, in 2011, I was trusted as Vocal Ministry Coordinator
Dan sekarang, as Fresh Ministry Coordinator menggantikan teman seperjuangan saya yang sudah lulus dan bekerja, Bu Leniwatih Handoko
many many things to be grateful for!!

Wow, who am I really?
I never miss the point I always say: It's not about us, it's about Jesus

- Apologetic and Evangelism
From Answers in Genesis' Demolishing Stronghold, until Living Waters' Way of the Master, I really learnt a loottt of things

I found who I am to be, my planning about future, my passion and my calling
I slowly began to understand the prices, risks, and facts in doing all these services

I have not completed my "What's next after I graduate?" plan yet
At least I know what I'm going to do, to keep, to bear in the future. Be it as a full-timer or a part-timer in this ministry

The more I see this thrilling yet exciting calling for me, I understand that some things should be done properly:
1. Getting more intimate with God
2. Faithful in what I've been given (Mechatronics Engineering in Monash, FGCC Fresh Ministry, Fresh Com, etc)
3. Communicating my plans with my family (believe me, not an easy task :D)
4. Finding out and doing what I have to do according to His plan (I'm seeking even more)

People asked me about this girlfriend topic and I found hard to explain it to some of them hahah
My calling in God is not an easy one (never be, for all God's followers, in meaning that you should carry His cross), so the question I'll ask to my gf-to-be is "Are you willing to suffer with me in fulfilling God's will?"

 27Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 
28in no way alarmed by your opponents—which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you, and that too, from God. 
29For to you it has been granted for Christ’s sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake
30experiencing the same conflict which you saw in me, and now hear to be in me.


It's hard to find one like that, I know.
But I'm not afraid of my tomorrow, God will prepare a special one for me.
I will not focus on this thing, let's focus on what He wants us to do

Once I dreamed of building a happy family in God, but now I surrender everything to Him. Even if I am called to remain single for my whole life because of doing His will, I have no problem as well
(conversation with brother Brian Adam)


- Last thing in sequence, I am deeply grateful for everyone I know, especially in FGCC:

Ko Eddy and family, Kak Dicky and family, Kak Tama, Ko Geboy, Ko Epi,
Fresh Ministry Team 2011/2012 and 2012/2013
#Luminous Team (again)
Tea O' Ice, my family that I need
Brothers and Sisters in Christ


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment