Monday 7 January 2013

Random Updates

I feel like writing a really random post, so please don't mind my writing here

It's almost been 3 weeks since my arrival,
which means my holiday is almost over no it's not and some days left before studying again (it's almost the same as the story of pessimist vs optimist who are viewing a glass of water. But that's not my point here)
*next

I watched Hitam Putih today and the guest are Annisa Bahar with her daughter Juwita Bahar (if I'm not mistaken), what I saw was that Ms. Bahar wore a huge pair of earring.
I remember some people asked about my type of girlfriend-to-be
Some say I have high standards I do
Some (Ivan Jaya, to be precise) say my gf-to-be will be a nun
Some say she will be like Jesus

Some say (I did) that she's a tough, strong, huge, scary footballer that will score a goal at my goal post
etc etc

Told you not to bother reading this post :P

I'm also now facing a dilemma, in which I can't fulfill one of my 2013 Resolutions:
Doing simple and short work-out (push up, sit up, rope jumping) 2 times a week
I still do some sports like futsal and badminton here (can you imagine that I play futsal at 7 in the morning? It's like waking up for morning class in Uni, you know. I'm so diligent)

But whenever I try to do this workout, I face many problems such as weakened physical condition, delicious foods appeared, friends were coming to my house, having  influenza, and delicious foods appeared.

Hope I'll do at least one in this week

And last thing, a serious one
I'm preparing myself to share teachings at churches
My seniors asked me to share what I learnt in Malaysia (FGCC) with some people
Again, everything's from God and everything's for God

No comments:

Post a Comment