Sunday 15 December 2013

Steven Furtick and Elevation Church

If you notice, lately I kind of "promoted" things about Elevation Church and Steven Furtick
No, I'm not a part of their marketing team and I'm OBVIOUSLY NOT from Charlotte, NC
This post doesn't consist of my review about them, sorry if I don't really write "professional" reviews about churches and their movements haha

You can check the Lead Pastor's website here
or you can visit the Elevation's website through this link that I visit often

Anyway, you might be wondering how and when I found them
Honestly, as I always told everyone (yea, some people did ask about it. Thank you for asking) before this, I really forgot what happened on that day
But a few days ago I just remembered how it was

I opened my tumblr as usual, to find some inspirations, refresh myself and look for some good readings (I have tumblr? Of course I do hahaha. Click here willingly if you want, please)
Okay, let's put aside the promotions I did previously

Then I read a post of this note:
Your kingdom is forever
Your love will last forever
All glory, all honor
Unto our God forever

Being curious, I googled it and found this song, Unchanging God:




Which then led me to explore more about Steven Furtick and Elevation
I found that the sermons are powerful even though some accusations and controversies were directed towards Elevation (well, if you stand for something true and powerful such as Word of God, you'll get attacked even more)
Personally, the songs and sermons I listened helped me during my "Time and Season" of preparation :) (without altering the Word of God into any other prosperity movement etc etc)

Please enjoy them as I do a lot of times :P

No comments:

Post a Comment