Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas to You, J!

Hey Jesus, merry christmas and happy birthday
It's not like You'll be getting any older or younger anyway, since You live out of the time

I want to thank You for everything, every single thing You've done for us and for me

Even though I don't really know when the exact date you were born, as some people try to figure out
or even though I don't really call You according to Your Hebrew name or so-called ' more proper' name, because I'm sure that You know our limitation and variety of languages, as I myself don't really care how I'm called by my closest friends (In, Dra, Tan, Coi, Dul, Fuwa, Kafuwa etc), You are wise.

Thank You for staying with me all the times, even when there are times when I don't feel You nearby, when I can't hear Your voice, when You don't speak anything to me, when I felt as if my world crumbled down or my sky fell down. Never for once You leave me or forsake me
When You're standing in front of me, You say: Follow me, I'm gonna lead your way
When You're standing beside me, You say: I'm always with you
When You're standing behind me, You say: I got your back

As for now, I still struggle to rest myself in You wholly in every situation, but I choose to trust You.
I don't understand why You called me to some places, but I'mma trust You anyway.
I can't see the finish line nor the logical explanation about many things, but I'll follow You anyway.

This is not much, but I hope my life may be a pleasant offering to You
Happy birthday, J!

No comments:

Post a Comment