Sunday 17 February 2013

Lucy, A. afarensis From Other Perspective

Lucy,our 'ancestor' (according to the evolutionist)

Australopithecus afarensis is one of the so-called 'missing links' for evolution theory
WIKIPEDIA


The links below consist of interesting discussions and explanations from another point of view, written by Carl Kerby (a creationist). For me personally it answered my questions regarding this kind of topic.

Some of you may refuse our belief (about creation, it is), but how about spending some minutes to read this article? It won't do any harm, right? (I can assure you, NO hypnosis in there, ha!)
There are only 5 parts of it

First Part
Directories

Spoiler:

Perhaps you are thinking, “Carl, You’re a creationist. You’re biased!” Well, you’re right, I am biased. My presupposition is that I believe what God said in His Word. So let’s look at only the observable evidence, the “beef”, and follow it to a logical, testable conclusion.


See? No forcing, no childish arguments, we just want the 'beef'. Why shouldn't we share the 'beef'? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment