Monday 25 February 2013

"Why A. C. Milan?" by Me

Associazione Calcio Milan, one of Serie A football clubs
I'm sure many of you have known this name (why many, not all? because my family does not)

Since 1899

When I was younger, I didn't support a certain football team, I just loved to watch a good football match (but I did not focus on a certain sport either, I played badminton, then basketball, football then futsal. So it was 2006-2008 that I started watching football rather seriously, such a newbie huh? haha)

Alright, due to my lackness of knowledge that time, I only had several 'great' players (according to me): Gianluigi Buffon, Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite (I was proud for being able to memorize his full name), Oliver Kahn, Iker Casillas, Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi, Del Piero, David Beckham. #sangatsedikit
I was not even interested in the older generation players like Shevchenko, Maradona, Batistuta, Pirlo, Ronaldo Delima etc. Silly younger me, really

Then I was introduced this player and his football team, rather than focusing on how awesome his performance was (he was known with motto: Impossible is Nothing), I learnt about his integrity to live as a devout Christian while he is maintaining his status as a great footballer.
Just imagine, in Brazil, he and his partner (Caroline Celico) remained sanctity until marriage, even a child like me understood how difficult that was
I also learnt about his response about the career-threatening swimming pool accident
I was like: WOOOW :O
I began to love this A.C. Milan team because of his impact, he'd moved to Real Madrid though

I present to you, Ricardo Kaka
Some wondered why I support this kind of non-mainstream team, some said that the reason I support A.C. Milan was because I could not move on (let it remaind silent for some people, ha!), .
Anyway, who does not want Fernando Torres to return to Liverpool, and hopefully regain his prime condition? (I know there are some people who don't, but never mind, just take it as "Noone does not", lol). 
Same thing goes for Kaka's returning to A.C. Milan, at least for me

I know A.C. Milan was experiencing some kind of turbulences and now at the 3rd place of Serie A (after serious instabilities in their performances)
They are not like the mighty Juventus (like I said, I love Buffon and Del Piero haha), they do not have a powerful weapon like Barca's Tiki Taka, etc etc. But I still love them
Milan is the first football team that I love, the one and only *cieh

Il Faraone
You know what, one more player who made me said: "This is it! I love this player" was Stephan El Shaarawy, Serie A Young Footballer of the Year (2012).
Looking at his skills makes me questioning if he is really one year older than me o_O

And Milan now have the trio (mohawk) youngsters::
Left to Right:
M'Baye Niang (1994) - Mario Balotelli (1990) - El Shaarawy (1992)
I care less about the other young players, except for David de Gea (1990) the Monkey Mutant from Manchester United huahahaha

Let me conclude this: 
I love A.C Milan but I'm just a football lover.
It would be really great if we can stop the hating, harsh words among teams, annoying action like green laser things, etc.
When you're supporting a team, what you really want is they win the competition (whatever it is), and it doesn't necessarily mean hating other team, am I right?
You support this team, I support another one, does it make us an enemy?
Come on, let's just enjoy the game and stop hating (although I do hate some players' actions such as diving, fighting, doing violence)
#ForzaMilan

No comments:

Post a Comment