Wednesday 20 February 2013

Recent Updates 20/02/2013

Chinese New Year is over, some families still keep the CNY snakcs for their visitors though.
This time, my update includes some conversations during Pai Cia (sanjo), visiting friends or whatever you call it.

Some are good to hear, some are heart-breaking ones...

My parent's friends asked me whether I have got myself a GF (I don't know if they realize I'm just 20 this year or not haha)
Thanks to friends who taught me to answer this kind of question: "Indra, I think your GF-to-be is most likely a nun, pastor or 'like Jesus'."
It effectively closed all of those questions, thank you thank you hahahaha

Personally I have made another vow to God about relationship subject.
What for? #IntimacyWithGod, FGCC's daily devotion project convinced me to do this even more :)

The heart-breaking conversation are like this:
A friend of ours told us, "In doing business, being honest will not make you successful. We are a businessman, it's impossible for us to be honest."
Oh wow...
Many people think like that
But I learn to have God's heart:
Love the sinners, hate the sin

It's difficult, really...
Can't they see that God they (we) worship is a living God
Why do they act like if they are keeping their integrity, God will not take care of them?
Ps. Arman Harijanto (I wrote a bit about him on previous post) is one of the people with integrity.
Maintaining righteousness in living his life, proving that God will take care of the rest.
Too bad, many people just can't see it, can't see how much God loves them even until now.

Nevertheless, rather than focusing on useless things like: Viewing who are the false converts and who are true converts, we should do something much useful, loving them for an example.
Supporting this opinion, I should tell my another story, I attended a workshop, where a musician, named Ps. Xiau Dong San and a speaker, Ps. Samuel Sia were sharing their different topics in one same event.
People started to lose their focus, they chatted and stuffs.
Great lesson I learnt is that both Pastors were still teaching enthusiastically, in spite of the numbers of people who really paid attention to them might be less than the one who did not.

Simple, like rain, it pours impartially
No matter how good, how bad, how this and how that you are, rain will pour fairly for you when it's the time (mencegah ada komentar aneh2 seperti: kalo musim kemarau gimana? dll dll).


I also felt that something was off with me lately.
I don't know what it is and I realized that it's about Fresh Ministry (for me).
Until yesterday, I talked to Kak Tama, asked whether he wanted to say something to me
"Coba untuk lebih serius tapi tetap santai", he said...
I was like, yes that's the answer! I did not behave like my usual self, sangat ga santai, ga tau alasannya apa.

Thank you so much to friends who still maintain my life and evaluate my working or studying.
I can not do much without you guys as my family, team and friends.
God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment