Tuesday 14 January 2014

I Am Different

Couldn't find any better title for this post
During my childhood, I know that I am different from other people
Of course we are, it's too bad that we often dislike our own selves and try to be other people.
You are allowed to be fascinated and inspired by many people or a certain someone, but YOU ARE YOU.

In 2010, I made a Tumblr account (originally with different address) and 2 of my seniors were using this soy soy thing.
One is Soy Valiente: I Am Fearless (Ci Monica Christy Wibawa) and another one is Soy Amada: I Am Loved (Ci Kherina Suryadi)
So, being young and easily fascinated, I was like: This soy thing is cool! I'mma make one for myself with a theme of "being different", and that's what I've been using up to now: Soy Diferente (and found out that Soy Diferente is an Indian song or album something :|)

Through this screen name, I want to declare to everyone who reads my post or just looks at the title, that YOU ARE UNIQUE, so don't try to be anyone else. You are no accident and you are not born to be someone else. God did not make a mistake when He made you, so run your own race.


I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]

Wonderful are your works;

my soul knows it very well. - Psalm 139:14


This year, it's like that God strengthens the foundation of my life that we've been working out together so that it becomes more and more solid :). God confirmed many things about God's anointing, my calling and passion.
Through experience I had, through people around me and through sermons I watched.

The latest sermon series from Elevation Church is called "Sticks and Stones", the second part perfectly described how God called us differently and also confirms my reason of taking "I Am Different" theme.

I can't post the video here, so please check out this link: Sticks and Stones
I believe it's gonna bless you, so just spare 50 minutes of your life to watch this powerful message.

1 comment: