Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year 2014

Thank You for staying with me all the time, in all my seasons, of hurts, joy, betrayal, misunderstood, pain, exciting, encouraging, discouraging, every single moment in my life, Jesus.

I know when I do more for You, more people will misunderstand me, but I have decided to follow You all my life. Give me confidence, joy, peace and boldness that only come from You, my Shelter and my Strength.

Thank You because You reminded me of what I’ve been really praying for as my 2012 and 2013 resolution, Phil 3:10
that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

Thank You because You spoke up to me last night.
Many things are still messy, and I think those words did not immediately clear things up. But I know I’ve been waiting for those words, moreover 3 months ago when You didn’t say them, I was really discouraged. So, now that I’ve heard Your simple “well done”, I want to rest assured in You! The harvest time I’ve been waiting is not an instant process, so I can’t see it now, but I trust that You’re working behind the scene.

I still don’t understand things, but I choose to leave them. I just believe that I’ve put my efforts, tears, sweats and faith in a well-qualified Manager who will put all of these things in a perfect and intangible way, somehow and someday I will harvest what I sowed.

Happy New Year, God!

Let’s do everything again this year and years to come!

Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment